This course is a continuation of French II A. The student will continue to be introduced to a variety of areas of language learning. In this course, the student will learn listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills through a variety of activities. This course is organized into five topics: house, shopping, entertainment, spare time, and travel. In this course, the student will learn to express himself using an ever increasing vocabulary, present-tense verbs, articles, and adjectives. Grammar is introduced and practiced in innovative and interesting ways with a variety of learning styles in mind. Elements of the French-speaking world and culture appear throughout the course, including people, geographical locations, and histories.
Successful completion of French II A
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Coursework submissions recorded by the learning management system.
- Participation verified by the virtual education teacher for time spent working offline.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Synchronous time with the class, a group or the virtual education teacher recorded by the learning management system or teacher.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.
- Virtual education teacher verifies participation 1 to 3 times weekly