This course is a continuation of German II A. In this course, the student will continue to learn listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills through a variety of activities. Throughout the five units, or themes, of material (house, shopping, leisure, travel destinations, and flying), the student will learn to express himself using an ever-increasing vocabulary, past-tense verbs, dative expressions, and adjectives. Grammar is introduced and practiced in innovative and interesting ways with a variety of learning styles in mind. Culture is presented throughout the course to help the learner focus on the German-speaking world, people, geographical locations, and histories.
German II A is a prerequisite for this course.
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Coursework submissions recorded by the learning management system.
- Participation verified by the virtual education teacher for time spent working offline.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Synchronous time with the class, a group or the virtual education teacher recorded by the learning management system or teacher.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.
- Virtual education teacher verifies participation 1 to 3 times weekly