In this second semester of Honors Algebra 2, the students will strengthen his algebraic problem-solving abilities and deepen his understanding of mathematics. An empasis will be placed on rigorous instruction to prepare students for success in higher-level mathematics courses like Statistics and Calculus. The student will, among other things, explore cross-sections of three-dimensional figures, calculate probabilities, and perform operations on matrices. The course will conclude with an introduction to trigonometry and its associated functions.
Honors Algebra 2 A is a prerequisite for this course.
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Coursework submissions recorded by the learning management system.
- Participation verified by the virtual education teacher for time spent working offline.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Synchronous time with the class, a group or the virtual education teacher recorded by the learning management system or teacher.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.
- Virtual education teacher verifies participation 1 to 3 times weekly