Spanish IV B is a continuation of the first three and a half years of Spanish instruction. The student will continue to sharpen his listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills through a variety of activities. Throughout the five topics covered in this course, the student will learn to express himself using an ever-increasing vocabulary, present-tense verbs, past-tense verbs, future-tense verbs, conditional-tense verbs, the subjunctive, the present perfect tense, the past perfect tense, articles, and adjectives. Grammar is introduced and practiced in innovative and interesting ways with a variety of learning styles in mind. Elements of the Spanish-speaking world and culture appear throughout the course, including people, geographical locations, and histories.
Successful completion of Spanish IV A
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Coursework submissions recorded by the learning management system.
- Participation verified by the virtual education teacher for time spent working offline.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Synchronous time with the class, a group or the virtual education teacher recorded by the learning management system or teacher.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.
- Virtual education teacher verifies participation 1 to 3 times weekly