Exploring Values II: This course is a literary study of additional basic values; it examines the consequences of having or lacking confidence, generosity, humility, obedience, determination, reliability, tolerance, forgiveness, and excellence. Lessons include instructor-graded portfolio activities, which should be submitted as a whole before requesting the final. This is the second course in a three-part Character Education: Exploring Values series (XPLR 041, XPLR 043, and XPLR 045); however, any of the courses may be taken independently of the others.
Accessibility same as provided to on-campus students. To be updated.
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Student active time in course logged by the learning management system.
- Coursework submissions recorded by the learning management system.
- Participation verified by the virtual education teacher for time spent working offline.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Synchronous time with the class, a group or the virtual education teacher recorded by the learning management system or teacher.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.