Fine and Performing Arts
Natrona County School District #1
Natrona Virtual Learning
LMS Platform: LMS means the course learning management system
K12 Proprietary Platform Online School (OLS)
Hathaway Success Course: No
See Course Participation below
Start - End Dates:
Sep 04, 2018 - Jun 06, 2019
Available for Purchase:
Following the time line of the K1 History program, fourth grade Art lessons introduce students to the artists, cultures, and great works of art and architecture from French and American Revolutions through modern times.
Computer/Art Kit Provided/Notebook/pencil
Teachers will set a pacing guide for students to follow and student will accesses courses by logging into the LMS with a personal pin. Student may access the content 24 hours an day, 7 days a week.
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Student active time in course logged by the learning management system.
- Student Learning Coach will take daily attendance. The log time worked off or online daily.
- Participation verified by the virtual education teacher for time spent working offline.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Attendance will be recorded weekly.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.
- Estimated time to complete course is 35-90 hours. Teacher verification of participation weekly.