Career and Vocational Education
Natrona County School District #1
Natrona Virtual Learning
LMS Platform: LMS means the course learning management system
Hathaway Success Course: No
See Course Participation below
Start - End Dates:
Jan 21, 2019 - Jun 06, 2019
Available for Purchase:
Financial Lit & Civic Resp S1
Internet acces, Computer, paper, pencil, household items for experimentsComputer, paper/notebook, phone, printer, calculator.
Pacing of the content is set and the course content and LMS are available with the URL and personal password. Students can access course content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week where the internet is accessible.
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Student active time in course logged by the learning management system.
- Coursework submissions recorded by the learning management system.
- Student may ask for one on one time for tutoring and this time would be documented.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Attendance will be recorded weekly.
- When this course is taken by a student in a school with a district-assigned learning coach, seat time attendance may be used to document participation.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.
- Estimated time to complete course is 50-170 hours. Teacher verification of participation weekly.