Fine and Performing Arts
Natrona County School District #1
Natrona Virtual Learning
LMS Platform: LMS means the course learning management system
Desire to Learn
Hathaway Success Course: No
See Course Participation below
Start - End Dates:
Sep 04, 2018 - Jun 06, 2019
Available for Purchase:
K12 I ntermediate Art: World B is designed to complement World History: Our Modern World, 1400 to 1917. Following the same historical timeline, lessons include an introduction to the artists, cultures, and great works of world art and architecture from the Renaissance through modern times. Students will study various works of art from the Renaissance and beyond; discover great works of art and see how they i nfluenced later artists; compare and contrast works from many civilizations, from paintings to sculpture, architecture, book covers, prints, and more; and create artworks inspired by works they learn about.
Computer/Art Kit Provided/Notebook/pencil
Teachers will set a pacing guide for students to follow and student will accesses courses by logging into the LMS with a personal pin. Student may access the content 24 hours an day, 7 days a week.
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Student active time in course logged by the learning management system.
- Coursework submissions recorded by the learning management system.
- Student Learning Coach will take daily attendance. The log time worked off or online daily.
- Participation verified by the virtual education teacher for time spent working offline.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Attendance will be recorded weekly.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.
- Estimated time to complete course is 30-100 hours. Teacher verification of participation weekly.