Sem. 2 Summit course prepares students for more advanced study in algebra as students solve linear equations and systems of equations, work with radical and integer exponents, gain conceptual understanding of functions, and use functions to model quantitative relationships.
MTH08A - Algebra
Teachers will set a pacing guide for students to follow and student will accesses courses by logging into the LMS with a personal pin. Student may access the content 24 hours an day, 7 days a week.
Student participation in this course is documented by the following:
- Student active time in course logged by the learning management system.
- Coursework submissions recorded by the learning management system.
- Student Learning Coach will take daily attendance. The log time worked off or online daily.
- Participation verified by the virtual education teacher for time spent working offline.
- Academic-based communication between the student and virtual education teacher or learning coach and virtual education teacher.
- Attendance will be recorded weekly.
- Synchronous time with the class, a group or the virtual education teacher recorded by the learning management system or teacher.
- The virtual education teacher verifies participation in the course 1-3 times a week.
- Estimated time to complete course is 30-100 hours. Teacher verification of participation weekly. Mandatory synchronous session weekly with optional second session..